Sandeep Patel gave an interview for India Investment Journal V3/I3, revealing insights about the extensive opportunities in the waste management sector in India.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE INTERVIEW
- Waste in India is an over $20 billion opportunity, if exploited in the right way.
- The impact of the Swachh Bharat Campaign, if channeled in the right way can be fely on MAKE IN INDIA, SKILL INDIA and Entrepreneurship Developement and ultimately help generate employement and entrepreneurs in waste management.
- Use of technology in waste management is needed.
- NEPRA creates entrepreneurs in collection, helped with custom-made mobile app for waste collection
- NEPRA has become an eco-system facilitator, more than just a waste management company.
To read full interview, click on the link