Why Segregate the Waste?
09 - Jul - 2015
- It is the only way to increase the recycling rate.
- You will be helping the waste sorters by making the waste management practice easy and efficient for them.
- It decreases the cost at various steps of the disposal.
- By mixing our food waste with our recyclable waste (paper, plastic, metal), we make even our recyclable waste less recoverable.
- Only pure bio-degradable waste will produce enough energy.
- Hazardous waste if not segregated can cause serious health problems.
- Proper segregation is the basic requirement for waste incineration.